Friday, September 4, 2009

@Charmaine TVB Blog: Luckily Passing 3 rounds CEO.






This is very old. But I didn't log in or check charmaine's blog almost ... a long time. And when I did today I saw this: And I want to make a quick post!

Ok,The picture are not in order. I have some screen capturing wrong...So..
Okay...

In the Part 1 video:

Charmaine: So.how we ...
Microphone man: I say the points and you have to carry and stand on the circle...
And he says: 320 POINTS!
Charmaine Quickly carries KK Jai.
And asks. How about Dayo?(The board Picture)!?Quickly Carries the board like a baby.
Microphone Man: OKAY ADD POINTS!
And it was a tie.


In Part 2 Video:
Musical Chair.

If you have notice those two funny dude sticking their butt together so they could get the seats..
Microhpone Man: The rather stick their butt together and not care about if falling off stage or not!

KK Jai and Charmaine LUCKILY passed all 3 rounds of musical chair when last round, Charmaine got on the chair and pulled KK jai with her. So they both sat together. And counted as 2 winners.

Microphone Man: Hey! Don't hug him so tight, he's my son!

:]

To watch this click: Link.

0 comments: