Friday, September 4, 2009

D.I.E. Again : Theme Song Screen Captures.

YES! My first project! Whats my project? It's English translating, And screen Capturing with thoughts and a lot more! So be sure to check the schedule! To see what Time I upload english translations!

This is a Theme song post. If you have noticed all my screen capturing album below..Ching Yee will die! He probably died from Gun shot. But we don't know. But I heard he died from some cancer and he broke up with Chi Long's Sister! Poor him...But good news is that I think he is going out with Momoko this time.

ALBUM LINK.

This Album is just a Quick look at the theme song. I almost wasted every second dragging screen shots around it. I tried to shoot the best and no blurs pictures but I guess it KINDA turned out good..! And The best one I like is Madam Ying and Chi Long kissing the baby!!

PLEASE DO NOT RE-LINK THEM OR CLAIM IT AS YOURSELF! I KNOW BECAUSE I PUT A SPECIAL WATERMARK ON IT THAT YOU WONT BE ABLE TO SEE UNDER THE PICTURES.

0 comments: