Thursday, September 3, 2009

D.I.E. Again Episode 13 : Special Power Scene With English Translate.


Wewt! After Dao Hao Ying was being captured by the other police department. Madam Ying and Chi Long starts rolling again!
Madam Ying FORCE Chi Long to use his special powers to see how the victim died. And when he finally agreed...

ChiLong: This time,I am going to triple up the power to 2.0% XD
*Starts dancing*
Madam Ying: *Don't care* And puts the picture on his hand!
Chi Long *SPECIAL MOMENTS* OH MY ITS DAO HAO YING!
Madam Ying: *Cough Choke*
Madam: So what did you see this time?
Chi Long: Dao Hao Ying.
Madam Ying: SEE, I TOLD YOU THE KILLER IS HIM!
Madam Ying: This time you did a very good job! *Kisses Chi Long*
Chi Long: Every time I use my power I never see a real person before...
Chi Long: Probably Hong Yi (victim) is trying to tell me Dao Hao Ying has some clues.
Madam Ying: There's always a time that something never happened before will happen.
How come you dont believe Dao Hao Ying is the Killer?
Chi Long: How come you always say Dao Hao Ying is the killer?
Madam Ying: So you're saying Im using my feeling in the job?
Chi Long: I know you use your feelings thats why I dont want you to capture the wrong person!
Look! If he really did kill those 2 person why does he need your help ?


....................

0 comments: