Friday, September 4, 2009

D.I.E. Again Episode 1







*THUNDER STORM*
Madam Ying: How come it's like this..
*puts the wiping blanket in the toilet and flush it*
*Squish some soap and washes hand*
ChiLong: What did you do?
Madam Ying: I didn't do anything! It's not my fault!
ChiLong:So you think you can wipe away all the clues??
Too bad...(Teen Mong Fui Fui)-Chinese Speech-
ChiLong: Look at the clue you left:
-A bowl of Jam-screenhunter52sep042133.jpg
Madam Ying: Well I thought since the Baby is half a month old I would give him some baby food..
And it got everywhere..
ChiLong: So you wipe away the clues and not let me know.
Madam Ying: Well..Im scared you're gunna be mad at me..
And I can't believe you are so smart and know everything
ChiLong: -Sai Muck Gong- Chinese Speech
If not why would your husband be called "Mysterious Detective?"-Goo Ling Tsing Tam-
*ThunderStorm*
-Winks-

Police Department- Chong On Joi-

screenhunter53sep042137.jpg

Person: Hey, Yu Sir. Your face look like you stayed over night. Took care the baby overnight?
ChiLong: How did you know?
-Person2 Pulls out a baby bottle from his jacket-
Person: Going to work bringing a baby bottle a ghost would know it too.
ChiLong: No choice.. My King Son is a Big eater.
The whole night he was hungry.
Person 2: Yu Sir you work at night and morning...Could you hang on?
ChiLong: This is called:-Gui Fong Lok- Chinese Speech
You guys who are single don't understand!
That is why it's called>Duk Han Chai Jai, Ah Ba Do Been Ah Ma.<

0 comments: